Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice job and thanks.

You cannot clean things like that without solar Steve’s permission you might kill yourself ??????

£3 a panel, not bad if you can get it!

We have a minimum price of £60 for that we will do 16 panels it’s then £3 per panel after that , we go in fits and starts don’t do any for months then do dozens of jobs (domestic that is ) 

ss killed the commercial market + we hated doing solar farms only do a few roof mounts on farm buildings now and that’s under review as I hate them with a passion , probebly only do domestic later in the year 

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a minimum price of £60 for that we will do 16 panels it’s then £3 per panel after that , we go in fits and starts don’t do any for months then do dozens of jobs (domestic that is ) 

ss killed the commercial market + we hated doing solar farms only do a few roof mounts on farm buildings now and that’s under review as I hate them with a passion , probebly only do domestic later in the year 

That's a good idea, minimum price £60, not really worth the hassle for less. I priced a job yesterday and it was 26 miles round trip. Not worth the hassle, told her to get someone local.

Back