Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New MOT rules from 20th May !!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I’d recommend anyone with a few months to run on an old one to have it done before and have a new ticket put on it and start saving for a new van. Mine just had an mot so ok for 12 month but I’ll be less confident next year

I’d recommend anyone with a few months to run on an old one to have it done before and have a new ticket put on it and start saving for a new van. Mine just had an mot so ok for 12 month but I’ll be less confident next year
Going to do mine before date, emmisions  is safe now.......not sure after May.......Goalposts changing yet again.

I'd say don't leave your engine in such a state where it's drinking more oil then fuel
Some people just drive there vehicle in to the ground and when it fails the mot on smoke wonder why[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Diesels smoke more than petrol....and we were adviced by government years ago to buy them for fuel efficiency,Its a way of removing them surrepticiously from our roads because government ****ed up, Councils were to ban them and deliveries would stop.

So change rules so cannot get through MOT, job done.

I see repercussions.

Back