Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Someone stolen my 35 SLX

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

Someone unlock my van without damaging it and just took my 35 slx pole. 

Have anyone on this forum got a slx35 you don't used in a reasonable condition for sensible price that you might be prepare to sell.

I am from sw greater London 

Thanks 

My advice to everyone who keeps their poles in their van overnight. Fit Deadlocks or expect your van to get screwed in the middle of the night. You must make it difficult for them. Also get good insurance. Everyone is beginning to realise the price of these poles and how easy to sell them on Gumtree or ebay. Don't allow yourself to be a victim, I take mine in at night time but will be fitting deadlocks this month.

Have anyone on this forum got a slx35 you don't used in a reasonable condition for sensible price that you might be prepare to sell.

Thanks 
Mate thats cheapish if you got it for the current bid -(not what your looking for but an ok pole)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/water-fed-window-cleaning-pole/183152598412?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I wont be keeping my poles in the van from now on incase they come back. My van is ford transit connect. I've just been looking at youtube videos "how to break into vans without damaging it"  :1f644:  My van is the easiest van to break into.

I shall be putting cctv outside my house  which I was meant to do while back but never got round to it.

If these a***hole think about trying it again i will know who they are and i will make their life hell.

Cheers THL4KEL.. but I would personally rather have gardiner pole, if i have to pay more for a brand new Gardiner pole so be it. Thank anyway mate  :1f44d:

Thanks 

Thanks 

I’ve got an SLX 35 that I’d be willing to sell. PM me if you wanted to discuss further. Cheers 

Just really bad crack, I am fortunate I can put my van in my garage and parking the wife's car in front.

County Durham Lad

They are getting stolen more and more often. They must be being stolen to order or shipped abroad cos I can’t find many second hand poles for sale compared to how many are being stolen. Just like theft of power tools it’s dodgy tradesmen who keep the market going. Unfortunately it must be windies buying and ordering stolen poles causing this wave of thefts. I think thieves will overcome extra van security. It won’t work as a deterrent cos they know exactly what equipment you’ve got and they want it. I think finding a way to secure the pole itself is the answer.
Either that or it’s local trad cleaners trying to sabotage lol
Sorry to hear about your pole though mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Best thing to do is keep the expensive equipment in your house. Thats what I do and never leave expensive unattended on a job.

Iv seen van setups where they store the pole on the roof in a Rhino type pipe tube that can be locked. You could probably fit it inside if you don’t like the idea of it on the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Sorry to hear that bro, might be worth investing in a ‘deadlock’ for the doors or a alarm or something. They probably won’t ever come back again, but still anyway for piece of mind 

Back