Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning cloths

M DUNCAN

Hi ? 

i was just wondering if anyone new a good way to clean work cloths as I usually use my washing machine but I has decided to fill my garage with soap and give up on me  ? any feed back would be greatly appreciated 

Don't use soap in the machine as there is enough soap on them from tradding

That stops a lot of the bubbles 

Don't use soap in the machine as there is enough soap on them from tradding

That stops a lot of the bubbles 
Same 60 degree wash no powder detailers and sills clothes together end of the week.

I use a 40 degree short wash with mop and some soap powder. Soap powder is designed to release dirt from the fabric. Never had a problem. German washing machines are the best if you need to buy one. In fact everything German seems to be the best nowadays.

Bung in bucket of clean water, wring them out then into the wash on a 30 mins cycle. Wringing them out like that gets rid of a lot of the soap in them, and only a tiny amount of powder, just in case.

I was banned from using washing machine after it packed up after
I had used it  so brought a small camping washing machine and a cheap spin dryer and do them in shed .

Back