Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tank

mark lee

I have a water tank in my van which I made up but I'm looking for the correct water tank that bolts to chassis

And no I'm not paying £3,000 plus for a big water bottle [emoji35][emoji23]

Ive seen an ionic one for sale

(See photo) and wondered where the cut off switch for the mains in let valve is?

Any one on here got one of there tanks let me know please

IMG_1143.PNG

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I’ve got the older version and mine is linked to a float switch and a solenoid valve. I’ve looked at the photos on eBay and can’t see anything on top except for one inlet - ask the seller as I’m sure he would be able to let you know. But at £1000? Bit pricey compared to others that have sold that are similar

Bloody pricy you mean lol
I did ask but can't seem to get an answer put me off to be honest now

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

If I could find out about if it has a float switch I'd be tempted to make an offer

I'd go buy a new one but the price is unreal just to carry a few gallons of water round buy another van for what ionic want bloody joke

I’ve got the older version and mine is linked to a float switch and a solenoid valve. I’ve looked at the photos on eBay and can’t see anything on top except for one inlet - ask the seller as I’m sure he would be able to let you know. But at £1000? Bit pricey compared to others that have sold that are similar

It's just gone UP in price £1200 now[emoji23]

Back