scottish cleaning service

T-Shirts with Company Name & logo.

Has anyone had t-shirts or vests made up with their name and logo on them? thanks m

johnny bravo

i get mine done in local shopping centre,   most of these shops do letter transfer  logos,  but not embroidery logos.   around £5 a shirt, front and back,   large on back, small on front, left hand side.     looks more proffesional around properties,

Edited by johnny bravo

57 minutes ago, johnny bravo said:

i get mine done in local shopping centre,   most of these shops do letter transfer  logos,  but not embroidery logos.   around £5 a shirt, front and back,   large on back, small on front, left hand side.     looks more proffesional around properties,

Thanks will get my mum on the case, she never away from shopping centre with her free bus pass.

Part Timer
11 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Thanks will get my mum on the case, she never away from shopping centre with her free bus pass.

You get what you pay for. Mine are embroidered and when started to fade Mrs put a dye in and like new, and they're 7 years old