RWCleaning

Generator for Sky vac

Pjj
2 minutes ago, rwcleaning.info@gmail.com said:

Evening,

My sky vac has noticeably got weaker since I bought it 2&half years ago. I’ve come across this generator (link below) has anyone got one? Are they good, worth it? Thanks. 

https://guttercleaningmachines.com/gutter-cleaning-tools.asp

If its down on power is there a removable filter that’s getting blocked or needs cleaning /replacing , I assume you already have a gennie that you are running it off? Is it working right ? 

RWCleaning
3 minutes ago, Pjj said:

If its down on power is there a removable filter that’s getting blocked or needs cleaning /replacing , I assume you already have a gennie that you are running it off? Is it working right ? 

Don’t have a gennie no, yes filter gets washed after ever job. Think motor is going or something. But been looking around, not that much more to buy a new vac

Pjj
1 minute ago, rwcleaning.info@gmail.com said:

Don’t have a gennie no, yes filter gets washed after ever job. Think motor is going or something. But been looking around, not that much more to buy a new vac

I wouldn't have thought the motor should go that quick ide give them a ring and ask for a bit of advice 

terry.fish

I bought the RHG Gutter Vac... I can only use one motor or the machine pops Circuit breaker’s

I call the company that sold me the Vacuum and they don’t know which generator to purchase.

So I call a company that makes generators, explain my vacuum has 3 motors and there telling me, I need at least 9000 continuous watts to run my vacuum.

I’m pretty sure, I’m gonna sell it... $2000 for a vacuum and another $1000 for generator.

I just don’t have room for 1 more piece of equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums