Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Generator for Sky vac

If its down on power is there a removable filter that’s getting blocked or needs cleaning /replacing , I assume you already have a gennie that you are running it off? Is it working right ? 
Don’t have a gennie no, yes filter gets washed after ever job. Think motor is going or something. But been looking around, not that much more to buy a new vac

Don’t have a gennie no, yes filter gets washed after ever job. Think motor is going or something. But been looking around, not that much more to buy a new vac

I wouldn't have thought the motor should go that quick ide give them a ring and ask for a bit of advice 

I bought the RHG Gutter Vac... I can only use one motor or the machine pops Circuit breaker’s

I call the company that sold me the Vacuum and they don’t know which generator to purchase.

So I call a company that makes generators, explain my vacuum has 3 motors and there telling me, I need at least 9000 continuous watts to run my vacuum.

I’m pretty sure, I’m gonna sell it... $2000 for a vacuum and another $1000 for generator.

I just don’t have room for 1 more piece of equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back