Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van sign writing pictures

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Depends on were you go for a quote I paid £186 to have my vauxhall combo done, I have my logo and contact details on both sides and rear doors with a logo on the bonnet. Just google window cleaning vans for image ideas. 

I paid £120 for this fitted, the guy put a blue chrome over my logo that pops when you see it in the flesh!

i only wanted my logo down the sides as I wasn’t keen on it being plastered like my old van, more just for looking professional and stop all the old dears thinking your robbing a house when you pull up in an unmarked van on the neighbours drive?

A8F689AE-BFFE-4490-BC0F-154866805248.jpeg

nice looking vans pal and great sign writing, i like vans that arent plastered.

what size tanks you got in them, im thinking of a caddy myself next but need 600 litres minimum really.

nice looking vans pal and great sign writing, i like vans that arent plastered.

what size tanks you got in them, im thinking of a caddy myself next but need 600 litres minimum really.
I’ve got a Caddy Maxi,  VW pretty **** when they come to weight load tbh. My Cadi Maxi has a payload of 810. With 600L (600kg) water, tank, frame, all the gear, yourself, fuel you’ll be over that. 

I have a 500L tank, empty tank & frame is 70kg alone, roof rack, ladder, poles, hose reel, myself (95kg) fuel, I’m getting very close to my 810. If you have a employee make sure he’s under 7 stone lol

From memory around £380. This has the vinyl razor cut on any curve on the van. This lets the vinyl expand and contract so it doesn’t bubble

321D6947-544A-46C6-B1D9-E8B144271BA4.jpeg

1F30F4E7-4E1D-4A70-BFD3-39EA291FA59C.jpeg

Best van I’ve ever owned. I upgraded the security as fords is  :1f4a9:
What payload is it? & engine? Also can I ask do you have it on finance? If so, what deal do you have? (Feel free to PM me. Or completely ignore me if I’m being too nosey lol) I’m just genuinely interested in getting one next year. 

I paid £120 for this fitted, the guy put a blue chrome over my logo that pops when you see it in the flesh!

i only wanted my logo down the sides as I wasn’t keen on it being plastered like my old van, more just for looking professional and stop all the old dears thinking your robbing a house when you pull up in an unmarked van on the neighbours drive?

View attachment 13362

Nice and clean. Just the important info with no long stories. You only have a few seconds at most to get your message across.

Again, nice and clean.

The trouble with sign writers is they all have their opinion.

I had a long discussion with one once when I was in the motor trade and he made a lot of sense to me. He said;

" short and sweet. You can put more info on the rear tailgate/rear barn doors as people will have more time to read it, especially stuck in traffic and at traffic lights. The next best side is the near side as people will see that when you are parked. The off side is less important as people will mainly only see it from a distance as you will flash by.

Don't waste money sign writing the bonnet, but if you do reverse it. It will grab peoples attention when they glance in the rear view mirror and they can read it, but it won't do you much good as people won't be able to read your contact number. That's just a reminder to people who already 'know' you from working in the area.

If you have a sign written van, keep it clean - its your advertising board. Potential customers will judge you by that."

Both King and Cheshire Window cleaning services are a prime example of what he explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
What payload is it? & engine? Also can I ask do you have it on finance? If so, what deal do you have? (Feel free to PM me. Or completely ignore me if I’m being too nosey lol) I’m just genuinely interested in getting one next year. 
Payload is just over a thousand.

Engine size is the middle one (there’s 3)

No finance, bought outright.

Bit vague but hope it helps 

The trouble with sign writers is they all have their opinion.

I had a long discussion with one once when I was in the motor trade and he made a lot of sense to me. He said;

" short and sweet. You can put more info on the rear tailgate/rear barn doors as people will have more time to read it, especially stuck in traffic and at traffic lights. The next best side is the near side as people will see that when you are parked. The off side is less important as people will mainly only see it from a distance as you will flash by.

Don't waste money sign writing the bonnet, but if you do reverse it. It will grab peoples attention when they glance in the rear view mirror and they can read it, but it won't do you much good as people won't be able to read your contact number. That's just a reminder to people who already 'know' you from working in the area.

If you have a sign written van, keep it clean - its your advertising board. Potential customers will judge you by that."

Both King and Cheshire Window cleaning services are a prime example of what he explained.
Agree about other vans big bold and simple with a big logo, I got my bonnet done as I could see the potential benefit but not in reverse I don't travel further than 3 mile from my house and have a memorable name within my business name. 

Agree about other vans big bold and simple with a big logo, I got my bonnet done as I could see the potential benefit but not in reverse I don't travel further than 3 mile from my house and have a memorable name within my business name. 
Bang on mate. My sign writer said that if your working in the same areas (our industry), a catchy logo is good as this sticks in people’s memory.

pub time ?. Have a good weekend windies ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bang on mate. My sign writer said that if your working in the same areas (our industry), a catchy logo is good as this sticks in people’s memory.
pub time [emoji481]. Have a good weekend windies [emoji108]
I have already started on the beers, but a quiet night in probably fall asleep by 8.30pm ?

County Durham Lad

Latest Posts

Back