Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole Hose...........

Viggers

Any decent pole hose about that don't cost a fortune, got some rhino pole hose blue which is great but costs a fortune, Tried gardiners stuff a few years back along with facelift black stuff but as I'm cold water it was stiff as a board, tied itself in knots and wouldn't go up the pole. Hopefully things have changed and just wondered in anyone has come across any decent stuff? I have about 30 -35 metres up my pole as I use the trolley

I keep going back to Gardiners reinforced hose. Simple reason it lasts a long time due to me kinking it all day long to stop the flow.

In still using my blue exceed hose since it came out. Providing you use it tubeless and disconnect the pole the odd time to de coil it it’s perfect. It’s a different story if your pole hose is fixed though. Currently have yellow Gardiner hose that is coiled up badly from the fixed hosing. I think I’m going to buy new exceed though and make it also tubeless 

I like the Gardiners green PU hose. It's a bit softer the the ExCeed blue and is what I like in a pole hose. Whether you choose ExCeed blue or Gardiners green, I would recommend boiling it if you can or pumping some really hot water through it till it's thoghrouly soft and letting it cool off while stretched out straight before coiling it back up.

I use a trolley and a 17mtr length of hose most of the time and occasionally a 25mtr length depending on the work I'm doing.

Here is the answer to “is there a pole hose that doesn’t kink or twist?”

No there isn’t.

Ive tried them all. One day, please let it happen 

I use the cleaning warehouse blue pole hose, haven't had any issues until recently with the cold, but I've had it 2 years

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back