Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you all think of this ??

It looks smart. But it isn’t immediately obvious what you do. It doesn’t say Window Cleaning on it at all...

The point with any signs or type of advertising is and I pinched this one off @P4dstar is K.I.S.S keep it stupidly simple as window cleaners who are on a forum and in business we will know instantly but it needs to jump out instantly to joe public. 

IMHO you need window cleaning written on the van services need spelling out as to the ordinary eye it won't be instantly clear. Not sure if the phone number is to small as well I can barely see it on here on my van even on the file on my phone i was sent from design firm it looks big and clear, Is their writing below the phone number?

If you want the bubbles put them all around the bottom of the van and fill the middle of the side panels up with large text of services and get increase the size of phone number. 

To be honest I don't like it.

Can't put my finger on why I just don't like it. I would change it. 

The things that stand out are the name Cameron's and the blue strip of bubbles, meh

This was my original design, in the end I removed all the bullet points and web address from the sides. I installed them myself and the guy charged me £80. I’ve got his email address if anyone wants it.

18D8B88B-58C1-4A1B-8E45-2E46988BDC48.jpeg

I sometimes have people approach me when I'm cleaning from my van that has window cleaning written on it with a pole in hand cleaning a window and ask "are you a window cleaner"!

Some people need it handing to them on a plate.

i had a van with a design not that much different from yours when a first started. i was told innocently months later by a couple of different people that they had seen my van around, but thought i was a builder or something. they knew my name, but not what i did. so i have learnt, if and when i get my van sign written 'window cleaning' will be the stand out lettering. my name 9or your company name) is less relevant. we are not like Next or Tesco etc, as in our brand is not instantly recognisable. 

The more I look at it I agree with @Cghwindowcleaning drop the sparkle and shine , Cameron's Window Cleaning would be far better and get a domain name email address like [email protected], This day and age I always think it looks a bit rubbish for a business to have @icloud etc and i have seen firms with multiple vans with @gmail addy's 

The more I look at it I agree with @Cghwindowcleaning drop the sparkle and shine , Cameron's Window Cleaning would be far better and get a domain name email address like [email protected], This day and age I always think it looks a bit rubbish for a business to have @icloud etc and i have seen firms with multiple vans with @gmail addy's 
Hey, thats our name :1f602:

Funny how people's first thought is to think of the beer.

Back