Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Town house question.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Michaelm472

Does anyone here do town houses? Which are 3 storeys? I been offered some work that are town houses. 4 houses next to each other. But I've never done town houses before? I'm not worried about height just want to make sure legally I would be aloud to do them traditionally. Thank you!

Does anyone here do town houses? Which are 3 storeys? I been offered some work that are town houses. 4 houses next to each other. But I've never done town houses before? I'm not worried about height just want to make sure legally I would be aloud to do them traditionally. Thank you!
Get yourself a Gardiner Backpack and wfp for the top windows and trad the bottom [emoji1305]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I trad some town houses.  Told them I wouldn't do 3 rd floor, as it's too high and they were fine.  Been on my books for ages.  But i agree with above, get a backpack and do them wfp. Don't risk ladders!!

If you are working as a sole trader no issue what so ever other than your own safety which is paramount.

County Durham Lad

If it were me, I wouldn't be doing 3rd floors on traditional ladders. No thanks! But then I've always been somewhat overly cautious. Still, better safe than sorry, right?! Water Fed Pole it up, buddy. That's my advice. 

Back