Michaelm472

Town house question.

Michaelm472

Does anyone here do town houses? Which are 3 storeys? I been offered some work that are town houses. 4 houses next to each other. But I've never done town houses before? I'm not worried about height just want to make sure legally I would be aloud to do them traditionally. Thank you!

Redditch windy

3rd storey on ladders? no thanks!

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Chris's.Window.Cleaning.
Does anyone here do town houses? Which are 3 storeys? I been offered some work that are town houses. 4 houses next to each other. But I've never done town houses before? I'm not worried about height just want to make sure legally I would be aloud to do them traditionally. Thank you!

Get yourself a Gardiner Backpack and wfp for the top windows and trad the bottom [emoji1305]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Bart90

I trad some town houses.  Told them I wouldn't do 3 rd floor, as it's too high and they were fine.  Been on my books for ages.  But i agree with above, get a backpack and do them wfp. Don't risk ladders!!

scottish cleaning service

With the working at height regulations, you shouldn't be working off of ladders I guess.

Iron Giant

If you are working as a sole trader no issue what so ever other than your own safety which is paramount.

County Durham Lad

monkeyman12

If you're going to do 3rd floor trad then make sure you've got the safest ladders you can have.
I've got adjustable base on mine and stability legs.
I wouldn't go up without them, on my own.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

RobDivision

If it were me, I wouldn't be doing 3rd floors on traditional ladders. No thanks! But then I've always been somewhat overly cautious. Still, better safe than sorry, right?! Water Fed Pole it up, buddy. That's my advice.