Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can't get the staff these days [emoji23]

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Used to work with an Irish guy many moons ago when I was an employee and did a lot of shops. He was always doin stuff like that. Haha. One time he pulled down a one way street(the wrong way) and I said “what you doin this is a one way street” he replied “ it’s ok I’m only goin one way”. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Absolutely crackers.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Last year I watched a short fella do a couple of shop fronts and he missed the top six inches or so cause it couldn't  reach and then he didn't detail after was the worst window cleaner I ever saw. 

Last year I watched a short fella do a couple of shop fronts and he missed the top six inches or so cause it couldn't  reach and then he didn't detail after was the worst window cleaner I ever saw. 
Haha. That’s just lazy. It reminds me of u guy I used to work with. He was a bit scared of getting right to the top of the ladder and became a repeat offender of skipping the openers on tall windows. The gaffa ended up cutting an old broom handle up and using it to extend his pad and blade.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You only need to be caught once and everyone thinks you have been doing it all the time. Word soon goes round. One of the men in the estate was telling me the old cleaner never did the sills. He didn't say he only took £2.50 every fortnight because he used to do mine. If you do it right then no one can say anything about your work nor have anything to complain about. :1f609:

I was sitting in my car waiting to pick someone up from the subway station and an old guy came to wash their windows. It was the quickest clean I have every seen. It was raining cats and dogs so the old guy just mopped the sills and away he went on his merry way. Only now do I understand his logic. Anyone inspecting them would see the sills covered in soapy water and think the windows were done or they had been done!  :1f602:

Back