Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Christoff1

Price rise fail

Christoff1
Posted (edited)

33 out of 48 customers told about increase on one of my rounds all more than happy to pay new price 😁 15 more to tell could lose all 15 still be around same money 😁😁 very happy man

Edited by Christoff1

Dingbat

You sound so similar to myself, been going 15 years on my dads round (I’ve now took over)  which are stuck in 1990s prices ... doing the same process as you are but I’m still not happy with it after seeing what others charge, like yourself I clean trad and do a top job, all customers 20 + years on a very compact round 

Christoff1
On 28/04/2018 at 20:42, Dingbat said:

You sound so similar to myself, been going 15 years on my dads round (I’ve now took over)  which are stuck in 1990s prices ... doing the same process as you are but I’m still not happy with it after seeing what others charge, like yourself I clean trad and do a top job, all customers 20 + years on a very compact round 

I’m not 100% happy myself with what they’ve gone up to,but will earn £6 to £7 extra an hour once they all up 😁 so far so good telling them plus told them be going up again next April and started telling them il be switching to wfp within next year 😁 Being to soft what’s cost me over the years 😢 keep going mate bang them up more next year if like mine they will understand and won’t want get someone they don’t know for cheaper price as like me you have put years of hard graft in 💪 wfp is the way forward to take my earning right up 😁 good luck mate 

Dingbat

I will be doing mate 💪 , hoping switch to WFP meself but still a bit sceptical over it 🤨 hope all goes well for you buddy 

Christoff1
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Dingbat said:

I will be doing mate 💪 , hoping switch to WFP meself but still a bit sceptical over it 🤨 hope all goes well for you buddy 

I was sceptical about wfp also my mate came round let me have a go of one the other week and it is much better than trad if used properly 😉 plus a lot faster my mate said I could do all the front on my terrace streets in half the time then do backs traditional as need ladders for access ect 

Edited by Christoff1