Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

one shot

I used one about a month ago but didn’t work out to good brilliant idea on the front of houses or if you have a trolley but if used from a van they just don’t work when around the rear of the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

they look good for any one with gas heater as if u turn off water buy univalve the pump keeps going and some times u turn water back on to early and the pump dont stop then the 20 minit cut off kicks in and u are then pumping cold water wich is realy  :1f4a9:  

they look good for any one with gas heater as if u turn off water buy univalve the pump keeps going and some times u turn water back on to early and the pump dont stop then the 20 minit cut off kicks in and u are then pumping cold water wich is realy  :1f4a9:  
i totally agree tench thats why i got it to switch off and on again to keep heater firing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Inside the back door with strong tape, mine works fine all around a building. Mind you, is with the door open as usually safe area.

Mines just under the roof with the Ariel going through the roof, and yes it does work when you’re round the back of the house.

I have a univalve, but the one shot is better for longer stops (customer chats etc) as it turns the pump completely off so there’s no back pressure 

Back