Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fliq pad with scrubber

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bart90

I want to try some different handles with my liquidator channels. What, in your opinion is the best combination?  Does modding the handle improve performance?

Best handle on the market at moment is the Ettore contour pro plus but at £32 to £40 its expensive. But you wont look back when you fit the liquidator channel. :1f609:
Have you noticed any reduction in lines out the tip using this handle?  I love the liquidator on the whole but find it a bit temperamental with those occasional arch lines you get.  If I could permanently solve that,  It'd make my working day a lot easier  :1f603:

Is the handle that comes with it no good?   :1f602:
Am i right in thinking you use the S plus?  How much detailing do you do?

The lines appear from the liquidator because of the poor angle of attack the moerman handle gives out. You can bend it up the way a bit and it usually works but better fitting a contour pro plus handle. This is the perfect combination.

I have the ettore contour pro plus nice handle especially for closing out, meorman bi-component, unger ergotec, meorman combinator, meorman swivel and now the execelator the liquidator works perfect in all of them. I use the 10 and 14 channels all mark 1 version with the original end clips if you insert a paper clip in the end clips the rubber doesn’t move, also I found red razr rubber to be very good with them.

Today I received my excelator with 10” fliq also an extra 12” channel the latest end clips are solid and work perfect with meorman rubber without inserting extra in the end clips.

TBH only ordered the 12" to cut down to make two 6" channel as I have serveral 14" channels but have now made two 7" channels out of a 14" lol I have some spare mk1 endclips they are smaller than the 2.0 so making the smaller channel very simple.

used the 12" today on my own windows and found the 14" to be better as itcleans Quicker, it won't go to waste as my son will use it on a few balcony doors that the 12 will be perfect for.

Messed about out with the excelator and fliq on the pole on ground floor windows extending about six feet in front of me and found it really good in swivel mode. 

Not as much as all the Moerman demo videos should be doing to get rid of all the soap they leave on the sides and claim 'zero detailing' ????
Everyone as their own favourite squeegee andI generally only trad  internals,  all maintenance cleans using the combinator zero detailing most of the time and minimum drips my prefered squeegee as super quick.

brilliant when the weather is warm especially inside  and extra quick on maintenance cleans IMO, if anyone can help me work quicker for internals cleaning rows of large bi folding doors I'm all ears and willing to learn as anything to make the job more efficient would only be a  good thing in my eyes and my back having to bend down on the large glass Doors with a fat belly lol. 

Was surprised to see a scrub pad on the back of my fliq, didn't know they came as standard, nice little extra.

IMG_0480.JPG

Back