Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Warehouse - Failed again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

3 years ago I land a contract for a large builders clean worth 6 weeks work for 12 lads.   Gonna need some tools so I order up what's needed from Window Cleaning Warehouse web site for next day as jobs starting.  Next day HALF the order arrive.  I phone job and ask where my stuff is... 'oh it's out of stock right now but don't worry it's on back order for you

'Why was I able to buy it if YOU DON'T HAVE STOCK?'

'Well our web site doesn't know our stock levels that would be too complicated'  

Yep,  I was fuming!   

3 years pass and my hose needs replacing so so phone Gardiners...... bloody answer machine!  Now I know the girls there will return your call but sometimes I just want to speak to a supplier when it's convenient for me.... Not a call back when I'm on the tools or or with a customer. 

So I hang up and call WCW.  Time to give them a second chance....   this is what they sent me.... (I'm shopping for hot water hose btw) 

20180414_103414.jpg

20180414_111620.jpg

Needless to say they have lost my business on a permanent basis now. 2 orders 3 years apart and both **** ups. 

:1f632:  Shocking , I sacked off WCW due to the lack of info on their side across the whole product range. I prefer The Cleaning Warehouse for various bits and pieces but was a tad hacked off the other week when I placed an order on a Tuesday morning before 10am never turned up for a week thankfully I wasn't desperate for the order was just stocking up. 

Not sure if yr sending that back and yr still after some ?

i use the Grippa hot water reel hose, I would definitely recommend it. 

I rarely post on this forum but I can also confirm a bad experience with Window Cleaning Waehouse. I placed a large order over £1000 with them and had problems. They offered no recompense and were arrogant in their attitude. Leave well alone. I warned them I would never do business with them again and haven’t. Gardeners and Grippa Tank are the only companies I personally deal with now.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

i had a bad experence before with wcw ordered a pole that had a realy stiff section wouldent coleps on its own then had a duff charger for a back pack they tryed to riggle out of it as they said i should have checked it before signing for it also ordered hose connecter bits and they sent rong ones  i now only order from gardners and the cleaning werehouse as these are the only supliers who dont mess u about  ,iv e had issues with pure freedom as well custmer survice was not very good at all they sent half my order and when i rang them they said they sent it and tryed to riggle out of it so i dont use them, eather now

The carrier never came to collect the dodgy hose they sent me. Haven't shopped with them since. I can go Gardiner for practically all my WFP stuff but not sure who to use for trad gear, unfortunately. 
the cleaning werehouse are good for trad gear

i had a bad experence before with wcw ordered a pole that had a realy stiff section wouldent coleps on its own then had a duff charger for a back pack they tryed to riggle out of it as they said i should have checked it before signing for it also ordered hose connecter bits and they sent rong ones  i now only order from gardners and the cleaning werehouse as these are the only supliers who dont mess u about  ,iv e had issues with pure freedom as well custmer survice was not very good at all they sent half my order and when i rang them they said they sent it and tryed to riggle out of it so i dont use them, eather now

the cleaning werehouse are good for trad gear
Thanks mate, will give them a look. 

Ordered my first DIY wfp setup from wcw some years ago, and everything came as ordered. Although... They sent the small bits in a big box, with a tub of resin sitting on top, and zero padding. After a small trip over the sea, there was resin everywhere but in the tub. I still vacuumed pieces of it off the floor in the basement a year later, then we moved.  :1f602:

Granted they did ship me a new properly sealed tub of resin for free. But still...

Yeah Gardiner 1st choice for me.

Then I do a price comparison on: Cleaning spot, Cleaning warehouse & WCW (But I’ll keep the warnings in mind)

The only supplier I've ever had trouble with was Purefreedom who sold me dodgy black resin then messed me about and left me out of pocket, even now 6 months on i still get this black **** coming out of my tank, I avoid these cowboys.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

A lovely supplier we have used and never had a problem with is Soapnational, you can speak to them, they are lovely. We ordered all our trad stuff from them, always delivered on time. Gardeners are lovely too. 

I use Gardiners, but agree with green, just wish they would answer their bloody phones!

I left a message on their answer phone at half nine in the morning, they got back to me at 2.45 in the afternoon! 

I had to tell them I’d placed a biggish order at Varitech as they’d answered their phone straight away and helped me with some questions 

Gardiners is my first stop for most things, But fancied some blue microbore hose and a new Moerman side kit as I like to carry a cloth to wipe pole hose the odd window sill and around door frames and dry door off a little if a client is in and they are a cash payer. 

Well they replied to my complaint yesterday....

Instead of 'Oh so sorry to hear that, what can we do to fix it?'   I got  a few paragraphs of drivel about how as the largest supplier to the window cleaning industry occasionally things like this happen and I had obviously been sent a bad batch waffle waffle......  not a single apology!  Will be reflected in their Google review!  

Back