Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
buzzing

Need to fix this top corner gutter

CM Cleaning Services

I use one of them V shaped ladder stand offs there great all rounders for flat face on or corners very stable uses with a ladder m8trix

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

KieMan

As stated buy a ladder stand off for £50 and price it into job or use your A frame and rest it on the fascia board done loads that way. 

scottish cleaning service

You could make a standoff up yourself. 2 pieces of 12mm plywood, cut a v out of one that will touch the brick corner. Another will fix to the v point and check into the round. 4 metal band straps around the rounds so it can't move. Good thing is, you can have it the correct standoff size you require. Easy for me as i'm a joiner but not much involved.

buzzing
6 hours ago, KieMan said:

As stated buy a ladder stand off for £50 and price it into job or use your A frame and rest it on the fascia board done loads that way. 

Do you mean v frame standoff when u say A frame?  Or are you talking about a frame ladders? 

Iron Giant

Unless you have damaged the guttering I wouldn't bother, I would inform them they need to contact a relevant firm who do gutter repairs. No doubt they will be expecting the job done for £10.00 

J and S

Yes I would walk too.