Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

60 foot pole Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jamesthered

Need a bit of help, I’ve won a couple commercials and existing guy use a 60 ft, but need some advice is best to use. Cost is not really problem just the better, best pole.

Thanks

At that height the Gardiner extream or ultimate are the best we have an ultimate it is a bit heavier than an extream and stiffer it’s also better in a slight brease: they arnt cheap though 

49 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

I get nervous watching this guy... Just imagine the wind taking that off!!

When you start doing doing stuff like this it is a bit daunting but you soon get used to it and take it for granted : when you go back to doing a two storey house the pole feels like a match stick lol ?????

When you start doing doing stuff like this it is a bit daunting but you soon get used to it and take it for granted : when you go back to doing a two storey house the pole feels like a match stick lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Too true. Don’t go quite that high these days though. Biggest pole I use now is 45’.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back