Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help pricing this up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The roof glass and all plastics mate. ??
The experienced guys on here would be at £150 and not worry if they don't get it sort of thing.

For noobs like me and you it might be worth going in a little lower. I would probably be around £100 and expect it to be an afternoons work... maybe a long afternoon if it needed step ladders.... a few months ago I would have been about £60-70 just to 100% seal the job but that sort of pricing was a mistake!

The experienced guys on here would be at £150 and not worry if they don't get it sort of thing.

For noobs like me and you it might be worth going in a little lower. I would probably be around £100 and expect it to be an afternoons work... maybe a long afternoon if it needed step ladders.... a few months ago I would have been about £60-70 just to 100% seal the job but that sort of pricing was a mistake!
Oi less of the *** ? lol 

happy days cheers mate. I was thinking about 80/90 for me as it don’t seem to dirt ??

I'd charge £80
I was thinking about 80/90 ??

Pictures don’t really give a very good view of what’s needed but anything that envolves  a compleat conservatory has to be minimum of £100 with a polycarbonate roof more if glass 

£90 you’ll get it (unless they’re are really tight) and £90 is ok for someone starting out. I’ve definitely priced it worse when I was starting out 3&half years ago lol.

Photos not very descriptive though.. could be more if you’re doing the windows on the house and it’s a big house etc

Back