Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

power up HD problims

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

ive been using my power up hd now for 3 years maby cant rember for shore but its lost its power and today its got no power at all it wond in maby a foot then nuffing ,i think battory is fine ill no buy tomorow any way as its on charge at the minit ,im asuming the moter has had its day maby? , any one eals had this on there power up HD?

Yeah as above check the fuse check the connections inc the switch and if your unsure just run the two wires straight to a good battery, you’ll know if its the motor faulty or not.

theyre usually pretty reliable to be honest and if they slow most of the time it tends to be the battery more than anything that’s kaput as they do zap the feed.

i think the powerful website has spare motors but u can pick them up off eBay they’re just scooter motors?

up date used battory all day and all is working fine its just a mistery  :delusional:  im wandering if i charged my battory now the nite before it went funny or the hose was catching on the real some were 

After reading this last night I’ve of my reels stopped today at the end of the day. Put wires directly to battery and got nothing , checked fuse got nothing , checked junction box and wires where in , completely baffled so checked the junction box that comes with the reel and one of the wires had came loose in it however that happened  :1f635: so alls good now 

After reading this last night I’ve of my reels stopped today at the end of the day. Put wires directly to battery and got nothing , checked fuse got nothing , checked junction box and wires where in , completely baffled so checked the junction box that comes with the reel and one of the wires had came loose in it however that happened  :1f635: so alls good now 
I've had this issue before.  Remember it's vibrating about in the back of the van year in year out.... going to work loose at some point. 

Back