Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Someone needs to "went" back to school

your you're not wrong
emoji3.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I sea wot u free meen ???

One on the things that p!sses me off most is where people are simply too lazy.  

Oh I've got dyslexia!  

NO YOU DON'T YOU'RE JUST LAZY 

I know a couple of members truly are and that's just that, however for all the rest that aren't they just make life on here pretty boring. Nothing worse than trying to read a thread where it's pretty much gibberish because people can't be bothered. 

Some longer term members may recall a couple of years back we even clamped down for a while and simply removed threads and posts that were so poorly written they needed translating, seemed to sort it out for a while.

Perhaps there's the answer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondered why all my posts had been deleted.....
Because you're lazy Lee  :1f609:

In fact I don't know of anyone deleting your posts but a couple of years back when we had a tidy up you were quite a consistent offender but it was our tidy up that got you typing decipherable sentences once again. 

Point being is that when it is some nonsense waffle tread in the 'Chit chat' category it's really no big thing, but when it's in the other categories where people (quite often new members) are trying to learn or seek advice then it becomes totally counter productive.  

Do also remember that the mods on here read through pretty much everything to see that it's within guide lines weather or not we are interested in the topic of the post itself so this alone makes for some really depressing reading some mornings.   

Because you're lazy Lee  :1f609:

In fact I don't know of anyone deleting your posts but a couple of years back when we had a tidy up you were quite a consistent offender but it was our tidy up that got you typing decipherable sentences once again. 

Point being is that when it is some nonsense waffle tread in the 'Chit chat' category it's really no big thing, but when it's in the other categories where people (quite often new members) are trying to learn or seek advice then it becomes totally counter productive.  

Do also remember that the mods on here read through pretty much everything to see that it's within guide lines weather or not we are interested in the topic of the post itself so this alone makes for some really depressing reading some mornings.   
When I do anything on the forum it's always on my phone,my replies make sense when I'm typing but sometimes I'll read them back and think..what the hell have I just written!!!!!!

Pen and paper totally different have no issues what so ever 

The internet has revolutionised my life as far as the written word is concerned due to automatic spell checking.  I have a ton of issues when it comes to spelling, writing and always have, and my handwriting, well I think its good based on how it used to be, but others have commented it is "child like".  I think it surprises some people.  I do not even notice how many times I use the spell checker corrector function as I am typing, but for this post I have counted.  Six words were incorrectly spelt, and right clicked to correct.  

Why I can read fine, well not strictly true, but struggle writing I do not know.  (seven now for those counting).  It is bad though because I think it makes me look a bit dumb, or as Green Pro said, lazy.  No one likes to look dumb or lazy, for me it is not by choice.  And being caned at least once a week at school certainly wasn't fun.

I think some people do what I sometimes did.  Instead of using the correct word, they use another word they can spell but then it actually reads worse.

Yay for the internet and spell checkers where my faults are hidden by technology.

Spell check is awesome in my opinion. 

I have it turned on on my laptops and phones, I struggle a little with spelling, not because I claim any form of dyslexia but because I never paid much attention in school and was straight to apprenticeship at 15.  Not something kids do these days. 

I read absolutely fine and enjoy reading daily to the point where I bought a kindle.  For my writing however with pen and paper it is literally unreadable scrawl.  I had excellent penmanship as a child and enjoyed calligraphy as a hobby however at 19 I blocked a bottle aimed at my face with my arm and took major tendon damage to my right hand so my middle finger and ring finger do not work independently of each other.  On the up side I still maintain 90% functionality of the hand but calligraphy and brain surgery are off the table.  

One lad I was at school with was properly dyslexic but quite the entrepreneur of the underworld and became a major player as a Pimp.   Last time he wrote to me he had just bought his 4th Warehouse.   

My grammar is pretty shocking, But some people need to learn to paragraph as well [emoji849]

County Durham Lad

My mates and I are in a band called dyslexia.

Weve just released our greatest sh’it album [emoji102]
Mr Garwood back on form [emoji41]

County Durham Lad

Back