Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting off water fed help!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ashley john

Sorry it I'm talking utter **** but ain't got a clue when it comes to water fed systems and all the technical stuff. Right so i have got the odd house here and there which is huge that I've picked up recently. I've started my business in January and it's gone crazy didn't realise how quickly it can pick up. Anyway long story short I need a water fed system for the odd house here and there however ain't got a van yet to install a water tank. Does it work the same if I connect the water outlet from outside to a di tank and to the pole. Going burn through my money to quickly I think if I go all out waterfed pole. Any help would be greatly appreciated lol [emoji2]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Sorry it I'm talking utter **** but ain't got a clue when it comes to water fed systems and all the technical stuff. Right so i have got the odd house here and there which is huge that I've picked up recently. I've started my business in January and it's gone crazy didn't realise how quickly it can pick up. Anyway long story short I need a water fed system for the odd house here and there however ain't got a van yet to install a water tank. Does it work the same if I connect the water outlet from outside to a di tank and to the pole. Going burn through my money to quickly I think if I go all out waterfed pole. Any help would be greatly appreciated lol
emoji2.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Get a backpack and few barrels, I use a car and it works well, make pure at home where it's easier to check TDs, and your not relying on an outside tap (fair few won't have one). Cost about £3-450 all in but a good investment

Last edited by a moderator:
Back