Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Retractable hose

richb77

I was talking to my mechanic friend and he was telling me the hoses wfp use are very similar if not the same as air hoses which they use for pumping up tyres etc. He wanted a project to work on and looking at kitting out the inside of my van for me while I’m on holiday. If they are one and the same has anyone either used them and what was the the retract mechanism like? See one of them for £90 with 30m of hose. Any thoughts welcome

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The idear is good but 30 meters of hose is going to greatly limit what you are going to be able to reach with it 

I have 100m retractable best purchase I've ever made love it
I have the power up hd Love it, also have retractable air hoses on trolley which are good but a little heavy for only 10m but since using them have thought about a 100m retractable for my next van set up what one do you use and how much mate.

Sauro rossi 

Had it 15 month still looks new and performs brill

Not single issue

Think there about 450 can ask my friend he supplies them

Sauro rossi 

Had it 15 month still looks new and performs brill

Not single issue

Think there about 450 can ask my friend he supplies them
Will be interested in the next couple of months as hoping to put another van on the road soon so my son and I will have a van each. 

As as much as I love my power up my battery takes a beating everyday and I need to charge every night because my round is so local that the splitcharge don’t have time to charge. 

Not at all.  Hoses used for air tools in garages are more like hoses used for pressure washers as they are reinforced with wire to with stand huge pressures.  
Maybe the large capacity reels have reinforced hoses but my smaller retractable airhose are pu hose quite heavy duty.

Back