Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Traditional to Waterfed Pole System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mb30

Hello to all,

Having only ever cleaned by trad method, I'm now looking into buying a wfp system, only problem is I haven't got a clue how to operate one, are they difficult use?,

does it take long to master the technique of cleaning windows and frames? also can anyone recommend a training course providers who teach newbies in correct use of wfp systems?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube has got loads of videos etc but as they say practice makes perfect just watch some videos you will soon pick it up that's were I learnt from

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Ask a local colleague to join him for a day. You'll learn loads very fast that way.

Or do like I did and jump in the deep end learning as you go. My first wfp experience was "you turn it on here, see you". Then later on I watched videos.

And no, they are not difficult to use at all. You'll strain different muscles than doing trad so you might be knackered the first week.

YouTube has got loads of videos etc but as they say practice makes perfect just watch some videos you will soon pick it up that's were I learnt from

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
Hi Adam, yes been watching the youtube videos really helpful they certainly make it look straightforward, really like the hot water window cleaning in Cheshire video.....

Ask a local colleague to join him for a day. You'll learn loads very fast that way.

Or do like I did and jump in the deep end learning as you go. My first wfp experience was "you turn it on here, see you". Then later on I watched videos.

And no, they are not difficult to use at all. You'll strain different muscles than doing trad so you might be knackered the first week.

That'd be great unfortunately I can't see any cleaner here in Dublin willing to give any kind of assistance or advice to a competitor, think I will just go jump into it and learn as I go.....

You should be able to get the hang of it in just a few days or so. Then it takes months to years to speed up. Technique first speed later. I’ve been doing it 4 years, but it’s only the last year I’ve really sped up it feels

Back