tommyb1

Unbelievable customer

tommyb1

Broke my foot last yr got a Harley st appointment 2moro to see if it needs to be rebroken and set again so I totally forgot cos I’ve got a lot on my mind I do this massive house Probley 5 6 times a yr also there office but haven’t done it for ages anyway had to cancel so her PA told me don’t worry about it anymore your to unrealable I’ve never cancelled before and I’ve been doing it like 6 yrs also clean the gutter and roof for Nothink anyone else have these kind of customers ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Iron Giant

Broke my foot last yr got a Harley st appointment 2moro to see if it needs to be rebroken and set again so I totally forgot cos I’ve got a lot on my mind I do this massive house Probley 5 6 times a yr also there office but haven’t done it for ages anyway had to cancel so her PA told me don’t worry about it anymore your to unrealable I’ve never cancelled before and I’ve been doing it like 6 yrs also clean the gutter and roof for Nothink anyone else have these kind of customers ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

#GetBent. I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest if I was you, let them crack on

County Durham Lad