Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwash Drive & Patio pricing

MCM

Hi

Please can some one help me with pricing for softwashing drives, patio and decking per square metre.

I will be using Benz black wash or similar, this is new for me so any average price would be appreciated.

I am in the North East of England.

I would be happy at £250 for the day

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I think once once you get established you will realise that £250 is no we’re near enough to cover a days work when you take into account all expenses involved however if just starting out doing this it’s nice to get paid to learn but don’t undersell yourself that’s only £31 per hour which is very low when taking into account the cost of equipment being used 

Hi

Please can some one help me with pricing for softwashing drives, patio and decking per square metre.

I will be using Benz black wash or similar, this is new for me so any average price would be appreciated.

I am in the North East of England.

£3 a sq metre seems to be the optimum on here but if you are sanding and sealing with Resiblock then £6 a sq metre. Try and work out a metre price and if will save you a lot of grief and make quotes very easy to do.

Back