Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spring controller de

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dan2016

Hi guys

Has anyone had a pump that won’t De? I have 2 reels running of on Gardiner controller (spring) and a Gardiner (aquatec) pump.

Have re calibrated many times. But always pulses. I have taken both reels of and it still won’t de on the 1/2 pipe coming out the pump.

In between jobs we just turn the pump off.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Dan

Hi guys

Has anyone had a pump that won’t De? I have 2 reels running of on Gardiner controller (spring) and a Gardiner (aquatec) pump.

Have re calibrated many times. But always pulses. I have taken both reels of and it still won’t de on the 1/2 pipe coming out the pump.

In between jobs we just turn the pump off.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Dan

You can adjust them manually.  If they are pulsing when they are pumping water then your setting is too low and needs to be increased. If you are running at 'full throttle' then this could be the issue.

It could also be that you have damaged your controller/s by incorrectly connecting the terminals up to the battery - reverse polarity.

Potential airlock or as above settings are to high, Now the weather has warmed up I have decreased my CAL as you don't need to hear that loud pulsing heartbeat sound that's more audible using cold water through the winter months  it should be fairly quiet. 

Even when speed is down low it still pulses. Will check airlock

Thanks
What do mean by it pulses exactly?, what I meant is when it goes into de you get a pulsing sound like a heartbeat.

If the hose from outlet to hose reel is pulsing and its not going into de the it's a airlock

County Durham Lad

Back