Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner package

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Craigmac

Hi, me again I was looking at the Gardiners website to buy the equipment to start WFP and am surprised that they do not offer a starter package. 

I have seen other sites offer these deals (some Chinese rubbish).

I understand there is a member on this site that either owns, works in this business. 

My question being do they offer any deals outside of the website, in a way that you could turn up and say  "I need this, this, this and that. What can you do on the price".

I know sometimes it is cheaper to shop around but it would save the ball ache if I could buy all I need in one package.

Gardiner backpack

Slx 27

DI vessel

Resin

YES meter 

ECT.

Regards

Craig

Iron Giant

Sorry did not explain properly, I know what i need and yes i could just order it all from the gardiners website. The purpose of me asking if they do a starter package was because normally by buying a package it comes at a discount to buying them as individual items. 

Gardiners never offer discounts.They occasionally have items of old or damaged stock reduced but thats about it some old stock will sometimes be on sale to make way for new products but thats about it .Grippa may offer a slight deal when packaging together say a RO and van mount with poles.

Hi, me again I was looking at the Gardiners website to buy the equipment to start WFP and am surprised that they do not offer a starter package. 

I have seen other sites offer these deals (some Chinese rubbish).

I understand there is a member on this site that either owns, works in this business. 

My question being do they offer any deals outside of the website, in a way that you could turn up and say  "I need this, this, this and that. What can you do on the price".

I know sometimes it is cheaper to shop around but it would save the ball ache if I could buy all I need in one package.

Gardiner backpack

Slx 27

DI vessel

Resin

YES meter 

ECT.

Regards

Craig
Hi Craig

We do not offer a starter package.

We have considered this over the years, but there are so many variables to be considered that we instead offer excellent value products that clients can put together themselves into a setup that exactly meets their needs.

Iron Giant

Sorry did not explain properly, I know what i need and yes i could just order it all from the gardiners website. The purpose of me asking if they do a starter package was because normally by buying a package it comes at a discount to buying them as individual items. 
You won't be disappointed with any of gardiner products, customer service and aftercare plus it normally next day delivery which is a big bonus.

Your buying the best, that's what matters, good customer care. You won't be disappointed. You might get a discount elsewhere, but not the good service, in my opinion good service is better than saving a few pence?

jango 

Agree. 

I have been researching for the last few weeks about products and Gardiners always comes up.

I am of the school of pay more but pay once, other than buy cheap and replace all the time.

Thanks for all the replies 

Packages turned up super impressed with the quality. 

But me being a total nube ordered the wrong size conectors for the DI vessel. 

What size would I need to fit a conventional hose adaptor? Or would it be easier to buy different hose conectors?

PS thank you Gardiner for the free pen and hat  :1f603: :1f61c: :1f603:

Packages turned up super impressed with the quality. 

But me being a total nube ordered the wrong size conectors for the DI vessel. 

What size would I need to fit a conventional hose adaptor? Or would it be easier to buy different hose conectors?

PS thank you Gardiner for the free pen and hat  :1f603: :1f61c: :1f603:
What you should have ordered was the Quick Release Metal Hose Plug Connectors - instead you ordered the John Guest 1/2" fittings.

You could send back the incorrect ones and get these swapped for the correct connectors or you could simply buy these John Guest Adapters and a length of 1/2" John Guest Tubing

- this would allow you to use what you currently have and use your standard Hozelock type connectors.

@Alex Gardiner

Problem solved managed to get hold of 2 outside tap conectors that fit straight onto the metal conectors that came with the DI vessel.

Thank you for the option of a return but not necessary.

Regards

Craig

Na, you’ll either get a pen that lasts a couple of weeks or a snood/scarf thing... going into May ??

But yes Gardiner is good stuff. I started with the backpack & CLX 22 & 10. 
I got a baseball cap back in September, can't use it because one of the local window cleaning companies is called Gardiners haha. They are the most recognised round here too as they've been going for about 50 years.

Products were good though. Even when I had an issue recently, which was partly due to me not reading the listing correctly, they helped me out.

Latest Posts

Back