ECSEssex

Wanted: 600 Litre IBC

ECSEssex

I am in need of a 600Litre IBC or similar tank for storage in my garden. 600litres is the maximum size I can use.

If you have one or know anyone who has one lying around please get in touch by either PM or reply.

Thanks.

IBC _kontejner_600_l_max.jpg

Den

Where abouts are you mate, I got a really clean 600 delivered it was from Dagenham or Barking can't remember for I think was £60 or £70 

ECSEssex
6 hours ago, Den said:

Where abouts are you mate, I got a really clean 600 delivered it was from Dagenham or Barking can't remember for I think was £60 or £70 

I am in Langdon Hills so that could work for me, I think it will fit in my van too if I need to pick it up.

Do you remember what they were called? Thanks.

Edited by ECSEssex

Den

Just looking for the receipt will get back to you soon.

Den

Sorry mate the receipt must be with my accountant they were on EBay I phoned them direct and they delivered to me for £10 as he was delivering another 4 in Chelmsford the same day. 

Just checked ebay but can’t find them they literally had dozens of 600l there were a fair bit more expensive than a 1000l. 

I also looked on gumtree but cant them now.

ECSEssex
1 hour ago, Den said:

Sorry mate the receipt must be with my accountant they were on EBay I phoned them direct and they delivered to me for £10 as he was delivering another 4 in Chelmsford the same day. 

Just checked ebay but can’t find them they literally had dozens of 600l there were a fair bit more expensive than a 1000l. 

I also looked on gumtree but cant them now.

Thats alright Den, I have seen someone in Dagenham or Barking advertising on eBay but typically not now I need one.

Hopefully I can find one soon.

Edited by ECSEssex

ECSEssex

Picked one up today 😁 After driving for two and a half hours I was lucky it fitted.

IMG_0855.jpg

Den

Bloody hell thats some drive but happy days glad you got one.

ECSEssex
15 hours ago, Den said:

Bloody hell thats some drive but happy days glad you got one.

Mate, it gets to the point where you have to look at what your loosing a day and just bite the bullet. Now on to the next problem - Algae in the future 🤔 (tank is outside with tarpaulin)

Den

Got mine In a plastic keter storage as they are ulgly beasts. 

Edited by Den

ECSEssex
4 hours ago, Den said:

Got mine In a plastic keter storage as they are ulgly beasts. 

Do you know what one would fit a 600L ibc mate? i'm looking around but unsure as the dimensions for the IBC vary from seller to seller.

Den

Got mine from amazon

just took some photos but can't seem to upload since the forum update

Den

Fits in lovely could even insulate one end for you RO, my RO DI is in a insulatedmuch smaller keter cabinet. Managed to upload the photos.

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG

ECSEssex

@Den That looks good mate, I need to get one of these for when I start using my tank.

Thanks for uploading.