Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wanted: 600 Litre IBC

ECSEssex

I am in need of a 600Litre IBC or similar tank for storage in my garden. 600litres is the maximum size I can use.

If you have one or know anyone who has one lying around please get in touch by either PM or reply.

Thanks.

IBC _kontejner_600_l_max.jpg

Where abouts are you mate, I got a really clean 600 delivered it was from Dagenham or Barking can't remember for I think was £60 or £70 

Where abouts are you mate, I got a really clean 600 delivered it was from Dagenham or Barking can't remember for I think was £60 or £70 

I am in Langdon Hills so that could work for me, I think it will fit in my van too if I need to pick it up.

Do you remember what they were called? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate the receipt must be with my accountant they were on EBay I phoned them direct and they delivered to me for £10 as he was delivering another 4 in Chelmsford the same day. 

Just checked ebay but can’t find them they literally had dozens of 600l there were a fair bit more expensive than a 1000l. 

I also looked on gumtree but cant them now.

Sorry mate the receipt must be with my accountant they were on EBay I phoned them direct and they delivered to me for £10 as he was delivering another 4 in Chelmsford the same day. 

Just checked ebay but can’t find them they literally had dozens of 600l there were a fair bit more expensive than a 1000l. 

I also looked on gumtree but cant them now.

Thats alright Den, I have seen someone in Dagenham or Barking advertising on eBay but typically not now I need one.

Hopefully I can find one soon.

Bloody hell thats some drive but happy days glad you got one.

Mate, it gets to the point where you have to look at what your loosing a day and just bite the bullet. Now on to the next problem - Algae in the future ? (tank is outside with tarpaulin)

Got mine In a plastic keter storage as they are ulgly beasts. 

Got mine from amazon

just took some photos but can't seem to upload since the forum update

Fits in lovely could even insulate one end for you RO, my RO DI is in a insulatedmuch smaller keter cabinet. Managed to upload the photos.

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG

Latest Posts

Back