Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What other business would you like to try

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nicky

After 28 years of window cleaning I am thinking of starting a new business with my daughter,

a funeral director,what would you guys like to try, 

Giglo must be a market for a old fat bald headed ezer that now needs glasses lol

I know I’ve said it before, and it’s not a business but more a job, but I love a day driving a lorry. Had my hgv licence for best part of 30 years now. Pay is poor but can’t beat a steady run out whilst nice n warm or air con on if it’s hot. Listening to my favourite cds.  A nice snooze while being unloaded. Then drive towards home. Stop for another snooze for an hour whilst getting paid. Then go home. No phone calls. No texts for customers. Job done. 

I like win win jobs like the recycling industry I got into in 2013. You get paid to take the cardboard and plastic away and then sell it on. Then the ar5e fell out of the cardboard box market when the price of oil collapsed.

The other thing I like is a tree surgeon, get paid to cut down the tree and then sell on the logs another win win job.

The cleaning industry is good because we mostly use water which is free up here but for how long no one knows.

Invested in cryptocurrency for awhile now, going good long term hold. See how it pans out over next few years.

This is is something I was sort of looking into, it baffles me how to do it though, my worker was telling me that the price bitcoin goes up and down is phenomenal. Surely buying 1 bitcoin and selling it on a good week is easy money ?

This is is something I was sort of looking into, it baffles me how to do it though, my worker was telling me that the price bitcoin goes up and down is phenomenal. Surely buying 1 bitcoin and selling it on a good week is easy money ?
Haha it will all be good money until the bottom falls out. They estimate the value of bitcoin will reach $1million within the next 12 months. Currently at just under $10K but has reached $20K previously.

To buy them you need a wallet which is a physical device you plug in and store your coins on just like a USB stick. You can open accounts with online sites and trust them but if it booms it will boom quickly and they will be prime targets for hackers where as your device will be safe and secure. I can't remember the name of the device most people use but I know there was a 2 month waiting list or they were available on eBay for an extortionate price (£160 I seem to remember). The wallet will be worthless if the bottom falls out of the market, they are only worth so much because so many people are trying to get into it.

Don't waste time trading them on sites like plus 500 because you only get 24 hours to trade them and they close on you giving you whatever it closes at. The most recent tip I was given was to invest in Ripple. It increased from a few cents to $3 per share but recently it has dropped back to $0.80 so might be worth a punt

I used to trade futures and bitcoin is nearly the same concept. The only thing with bitcoin is its intrinsic value which is 0. If you want to lose all your money then start trading any of these virtual currencies. The moment one dies another will pop up with the brokers making most of the money. :1f609:

I used to trade futures and bitcoin is nearly the same concept. The only thing with bitcoin is its intrinsic value which is 0. If you want to lose all your money then start trading any of these virtual currencies. The moment one dies another will pop up with the brokers making most of the money. :1f609:
Cool. I have been out of Bitcoin for awhile now, mostly the alt coins i'm in. Crypto is helter skelter, heart attack material lol. Everything is at the mercy of Bitcoins price. I got in on some alt coins early and will sit back and see how they progress over the next year or so. 

Cool. I have been out of Bitcoin for awhile now, mostly the alt coins i'm in. Crypto is helter skelter, heart attack material lol. Everything is at the mercy of Bitcoins price. I got in on some alt coins early and will sit back and see how they progress over the next year or so. 

If there is one piece of advice I can give you, it will be this. What is the minimum price you would be happy to take? Then put in a Permanent Stop so that if it touches this level then you are out and forget about it. The trading game takes 10 years to see where you are going wrong, then another 10 years to fix it. By that time you are either skint or bankrupt!

Haha it will all be good money until the bottom falls out. They estimate the value of bitcoin will reach $1million within the next 12 months. Currently at just under $10K but has reached $20K previously.

To buy them you need a wallet which is a physical device you plug in and store your coins on just like a USB stick. You can open accounts with online sites and trust them but if it booms it will boom quickly and they will be prime targets for hackers where as your device will be safe and secure. I can't remember the name of the device most people use but I know there was a 2 month waiting list or they were available on eBay for an extortionate price (£160 I seem to remember). The wallet will be worthless if the bottom falls out of the market, they are only worth so much because so many people are trying to get into it.

Don't waste time trading them on sites like plus 500 because you only get 24 hours to trade them and they close on you giving you whatever it closes at. The most recent tip I was given was to invest in Ripple. It increased from a few cents to $3 per share but recently it has dropped back to $0.80 so might be worth a punt

So surely if I buy a bitcoin I can cash out when it’s up to a million lol? Who do you actually sell the bitcoin to? Like who really buys a bitcoin at that price 

So surely if I buy a bitcoin I can cash out when it’s up to a million lol? Who do you actually sell the bitcoin to? Like who really buys a bitcoin at that price 
Well I ain't brave enough to get involved, pure speculation. The same people telling me Bitcoin will reach that level were telling me ripple would be $100 a share by now ?

You don't have to buy an entire Bitcoin, you can buy £100 worth of a Bitcoin and own a small percentage of one coin

Latest Posts

Back