Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solar panel cleaning

P4dstar

Premium Member
So I added solar panel cleaning to my website nearly a year ago with no takers. Just been contacted through the site and asked to clean solar panels. I’ve got the kit for it, bought a 45cm supreme soft flocked brush with 4 x 100 fan jets for this exact reason but I’ve never cleaned solar panels before. Any advice would be appreciated including what to charge.

So I added solar panel cleaning to my website nearly a year ago with no takers. Just been contacted through the site and asked to clean solar panels. I’ve got the kit for it, bought a 45cm supreme soft flocked brush with 4 x 100 fan jets for this exact reason but I’ve never cleaned solar panels before. Any advice would be appreciated including what to charge.

We have a minimum charge lf £60 that’s for up to 16 panels it’s then £3 per panel after that : if you are talking about commercial solar  farms that’s a totaly different animal ss killed the market with ridiculous low prices we rarely take on large farms any more just some roof mount arrays on farm buildings and small field arrays you can just about make these pay but from our experience there’s no money in the larger jobs we earn far more cleaning windows and it’s easier work 

Thanks guys. So besides broken panels and only cleaning ones that I can see I’m good to go then. I wasn’t sure if scrubbing too hard could garage them etc but I can’t find anything anywhere that tells me it will.

Back