Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Avengers. And me being old.

Markyboy 50

Must be my age. Was asked if I wanted to go and see the new Avengers film that’s been released yesterday. I thought it would be a re make of the one from the 70S with Purdy and Steed in it. How wrong was a I. All robots etc. Not mything. Fell asleep twice. Let’s say I won’t be buying the dvd when it’s released!!

Must be my age. Was asked if I wanted to go and see the new Avengers film that’s been released yesterday. I thought it would be a re make of the one from the 70S with Purdy and Steed in it. How wrong was a I. All robots etc. Not mything. Fell asleep twice. Let’s say I won’t be buying the dvd when it’s released!!
Saw it Friday love it.I knew we were in for a shock at the end.[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]
Can't wait for the next one.[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Best Avengers episode was the one that involved the drug that gave the impression you were dead. Then they buried you and the bottom of the coffin opened and you ended up in the middle of a big party. Don't make them like that anymore. :1f622:

Haha! It was one of my favourite programs at the time as well. No apologies or embarrassment for having miles and years on the clock, eh!??

My wife, myself and my next door neighbours went to see the film ‘wild rose’ last week. Absolutely brilliant.

My neighbour who is a monster of a guy had a tear dropping down his cheek ?, I haven’t stopped ribbing him since.

Although if I’m honest, it choked me up a bit as well.

Honestly, if you can, go see it 

My wife, myself and my next door neighbours went to see the film ‘wild rose’ last week. Absolutely brilliant.

My neighbour who is a monster of a guy had a tear dropping down his cheek ?, I haven’t stopped ribbing him since.

Although if I’m honest, it choked me up a bit as well.

Honestly, if you can, go see it 
Not heard of it. I’ll watch trailer in the minute 

Latest Posts

Back