Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwash Sprayer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi

Any tips or suggestions for a sprayer for softwashing?

I have looked at the ips pro sprayer but any other suggestions, maybe the x - jet M5 or similar?

Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Would dodge the IPS sprayer, they seem to damage the seals. What about a cheap pump sprayer? Not much can go wrong with it. That's what I will be trying.

Do not under any circumstances buy an IPS Pro sprayer, I’ve had nothing but problems with it, it’s just come back from repair and still doesn’t work properly.

I have now got a Gardiners Backpack and it works a treat, bear in mind that running hypo through it voids the warranty.

Just make sure you flush it through with lots of water after each use and maybe leave it with neat water in it when it’s being stored.

Dennis

Do not under any circumstances buy an IPS Pro sprayer, I’ve had nothing but problems with it, it’s just come back from repair and still doesn’t work properly.
I have now got a Gardiners Backpack and it works a treat, bear in mind that running hypo through it voids the warranty.
Just make sure you flush it through with lots of water after each use and maybe leave it with neat water in it when it’s being stored.
Dennis
Thanks mate appreciated was gonna purchase an IPS but wont bother now, can I ask what attachment you use is it just the brush or a lance connection?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Gardiners also do a spray lance for the backpack which is ideal for pre treating with hypo, it comes with a 5metre hose which is really useful.

The only downside is that the lance isn’t very high quality and hypo has badly rusted the tube on the hand lance which now leaks ( See my other post ) 

But for the money it is a good bit of kit.

Dennis

Last edited by a moderator:
Gardiners also do a spray lance for the backpack which is ideal for pre treating with hypo, it comes with a 5metre hose which is really useful.

The only downside is that the lance isn’t very high quality and hypo has badly rusted the tube on the hand lance which now leaks ( See my other post ) 

But for the money it is a good bit of kit.

Dennis

When its in stock?

Back