Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook page.....yay or nay???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Had mine for over 3 years now I think and it's got me loads good regular clients, But i do actively manage it posting at least 1-2 times a month 

Before and after pics of jobs. Mentioning what estates I am covering on certain weeks etc to generate interest and get potential clients to contact me.

I have clients who share my posts to closed residents pages 3 weeks ago I gained 6 job of one share.

County Durham Lad

Thanks - its all new to me. I have not got a clue how to advertise/promote it to be honest  :1f644:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - its all new to me. I have not got a clue how to advertise/promote it to be honest  :1f644:

Few things you should be doing.

1. Create an advert post

2. Setup ads or a "boost" to run the advert post.

3. Share the ad post to groups everyday

4.update the page at least once a week, preferably much more often. These can be job pics, offers, or just random comments on life. Don't forget people who like your post may be able to see what you post daily. Over time this may influence the to take up your services.

You can build an entire round from a Facebook page, and if you have enough money to chuck at the ads you could do it pretty fast as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started back in January on my own and my Facebook page is where all my work has come from and recommendations. I use the buy and sell sites a lot and that's worked well for me. Check it out tell me what you think.
https://www.facebook.com/AJCleaningSolutions1990/

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Great page fella, great recommendations too. I’d really think about upping your prices though as you’re way under in my opinion

Great page fella, great recommendations too. I’d really think about upping your prices though as you’re way under in my opinion

Cheers mate much appreciated. Yeah I know I need to up my prices il way under, problem is when I started out I lost my job and was desperate to get work in. I'm slowly upping the prices however the issue is with where I am people around here doing windows for something stupid like £5.00 for a house which should be probably £15.00.

Looks good [emoji106]
Cheers mate much appreciated, still needs a lot of work but getting there.

What happens if you want to drop work and they follow you on FB?

My work is always evolving, I'm full on but I never say no to work, I just drop the worst...

Back