Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soft washing high reach

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Beer

Anyone here with advice on soft washing over 30 feet . I was thinking of pumping water and chemical through a pole and running the pump end into a drum of chemical anyone else's tried this thank you 

I just use an old super lite brush with fan jets mate, you can get a nozzle for the end also. I use a back pack for my soft washing 

I think I'm going to use van set up but by pass the tank and into a 25l drum etc . Also what nozzle do you all use 

I have a Gardner pole tryna find the right nozzle and who supplies it 

Gardiner backpack with a 100° fan glued into the end of a spare resi neck on a wfp pole is all I use

Will earn you plenty before you kill it lol

You can put a fan jet on the end of the hose and cable tie it to the resi neck easy enough

That is all you need really

Or speak to Darren ansborough @Denbo as he sells nozzles for the end of your pole

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to use van set up but by pass the tank and into a 25l drum etc . Also what nozzle do you all use 

I have a Gardner pole tryna find the right nozzle and who supplies it 

Speak to ben Marriot Rutland pumps he has the nozzles if you use a fan jet you will have to finer spray you need a course spray to reduce drift , and be able to app,y the correct amount of product to the surface 

Back