Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Couple of little jobs from today

Who repointed a section in pic 2, surely could have got it a little closer to the original? 
 No idear was done years ago there were several bits that had been repointed and not to a good standard ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Much are you talking about for 2 days work @Pjj ? Thinking about £250 a day or is that too much? cheers m
  Way too cheap don’t want to put prices on an open forum , take materials out that’s less than £200 for a days work and replacing kit you need to make a good profit 

What’s the wheelie bin set up you got there, connections etc, got a better pic?

Will take some some close ups if you like 

Way too cheap don’t want to put prices on an open forum , take materials out that’s less than £200 for a days work and replacing kit you need to make a good profit 

Will take some some close ups if you like 
Yeah, cheers I’d like to see what u got there!

Cheers, so how does the work, hose in from the top filling, how does the float work & the outlet tap looks different, can u explain the working procedure pls? 

You connect the garden hose to the top of the wheely bin when it’s full it shuts off just like a toilet cistern, the outlet on the bottom also has a tap that can be turned on and  off the clear hose goes to the inlet on the pressure washer and when running it drawers water from the wheely bin there is a water return from the pressure washer that goes into the top of the wheely bin as well I just cable tie it to the ball valve , the black fitting on the clear hose goes into the fitting on the bottom of the wheely bin hope this makes sense 

You connect the garden hose to the top of the wheely bin when it’s full it shuts off just like a toilet cistern, the outlet on the bottom also has a tap that can be turned on and  off the clear hose goes to the inlet on the pressure washer and when running it drawers water from the wheely bin there is a water return from the pressure washer that goes into the top of the wheely bin as well I just cable tie it to the ball valve , the black fitting on the clear hose goes into the fitting on the bottom of the wheely bin hope this makes sense 
Cheers, yep that all makes sense, ive just tried locating the parts on Rutlands but can’t find them, have u got a link to any of them?

Cheers, yep that all makes sense, ive just tried locating the parts on Rutlands but can’t find them, have u got a link to any of them?

Best thing to do to do is give them a ring speak to Ben explaine what you are trying to do he will know what bits you need he is very helpful and prices are good 

Best thing to do to do is give them a ring speak to Ben explaine what you are trying to do he will know what bits you need he is very helpful and prices are good 
Ok thanks, seems like the best idea! Cheers for you help pjj, I shall call them shortly.

The pictures of the path where done with a hypo mix , but the patio area was just pressurewashed I have done it this way as an experiment to see if there is any long term difference in how it looks before doing the job all the slabs were coverd in lichen 

Back