Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
rugbywolf

FAST & EFFICIENT WINOW CLEANING SYSTEM

rugbywolf

I have decided, after a long time now, to show how I do window cleaning. It's different from any other way, although it is Traditional. I put it out on You Tube last week, and it has been met with a good response.

padman

Brilliant - thanks for sharing 👍

Suhrly

Very clever. Does carrying that extra water around with and on you all day not weigh you down? I also guess you'd need a good harness or belt system as the extra weight will be pulling your trousers down all day lol.

Ritchie

Watched this the other day, a very ingenious idea but I wouldn’t like the idea of being all “shackled up”.. 

scottish cleaning service

Would love to know how much time it saves?

rugbywolf
24 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

Watched this the other day, a very ingenious idea but I wouldn’t like the idea of being all “shackled up”.. 

It fits into an Unger pouch, and you don't really notice it that much, certainly not 'shackled'.

rugbywolf
3 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Would love to know how much time it saves?

I have one very good example. I have two 4-bed semis next to each other, they have the same (upvc) windows which are large, roughly 4ft wide and 5ft high. I start at one corner and work across the front and then go round to the back, completing the circle. I have been doing them now for about 16 years. When I first  started, using applicator and squeegee, it would take me approximately 1hr and 20min, and that's going up and the ladders two at a time. After some years I changed to working with a spray and got I down to 1Hr and 5min. Now, with this system, and being older and going up and down the ladders one at a time, it usually takes about 40 minutes. That is a saving.