Vic

Ubik 2000 or tfr

CHWS

It comes down to personal preference. I’m a TFR man but have recently just been using screwfix no nonsense degreaser. I use hypo on conservatories roofs, it’s great for the finials. Ive recently found a chemical company near me that ive got to make me a surfactant and they’ve give me a tester of something they reckon is better at cutting through the dirt than TFR so it’s next for me to use 

CHWS

All I know is the chemical place call it citrus. I’ll leave an update when I Get a blast at it 👍

scottish cleaning service

I don't think there is one best degreaser because all are about the same. What I have found is how hot the water is that you mix it with. The hotter the better as far as I'm concerned and works wonders on the mildew. :1f609: 

Pjj

We use virosol , having tried most alternatives we find that it rinse off easily with out leaving a difficult to remove sticky film it’s fine if it dries on glass/ plastics and is far more environmentally friendly than some other products , it softens all algys so that they come off very easily , we always try new products as they come on the market but still find virosol is far better than any other products so far