Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaners nightmare

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I hate wheelie bins with passion. No one keeps them in their gardens where they were supposed to go but chuck them out in the alleys. They stink to high heaven in the summer and are an absolute menace to anyone trying to get down alleyways, especially us wfpers. We currently have one per household in my area, but my local council was planning to give us two or three more per household a couple of years back and I was like.. Noooooooo!

Fortunately they have shelved the idea for the moment. But I'm sure it'll be back on the agenda before long

I hate wheelie bins with passion. No one keeps them in their gardens where they were supposed to go but chuck them out in the alleys. They stink to high heaven in the summer and are an absolute menace to anyone trying to get down alleyways, especially us wfpers. We currently have one per household in my area, but my local council was planning to give us two or three more per household a couple of years back and I was like.. Noooooooo!

Fortunately they have shelved the idea for the moment. But I'm sure it'll be back on the agenda before long
We have 3, general rubbish, recyclables and garden waste

Yeh bins are so annoying, catch the hose so well!! And yep patio furniture, I don’t know why but loads of customers have started sitting their plants pots on these little movable leg stands, really easy to accidentally move & knock so the plant pot will fall over!! So annoying, before when the plant pot was just on the floor it was fine, you could slide the hose along side it, now I have to be so careful. 

In Barnsley they have 4! General waste, garden waste, recycling, cardboard. Wheelie bin wheels are the worst possible contraption for getting hose stuck on. The only useful thing is occasionally you can use them to climb over a gate.
Depends how much of a fat git you are. This window cleaning lark has done wonders for the old waist line but I reckon I could still do some damage to a bin lid haha ?

My pet hate are those poxy little solar lights that are planted in the ground. Hose always seems to snag in them and they have snapped on occasion. 

Wheelie bin wheel or car tyres they are the just about only thing I get snagged on with my setup apart from the pole hose sometimes gets caught between decking boards. 

small plastic ornaments , meerkats , fake flowers , solar lights bbq and flower pots everywhere 

Ive got a customer who has all of em 

and everything gets worse when im hungry 

My worker jake broke a flower pot that was special to the customer.

We went to a garden centre to see about replacing it, and whilst in there, you’ll never guess who was in there? Only Michael j Fox!

Well I think it was him, but he had his back to the fuscias ?

My worker jake broke a flower pot that was special to the customer.

We went to a garden centre to see about replacing it, and whilst in there, you’ll never guess who was in there? Only Michael j Fox!

Well I think it was him, but he had his back to the fuscias ?
He often hovers about there lol.

Haha. It’s amazing how just the smallest of things you can get snagged on. It really p1sses me off when you have to walk back 50 meters to find your hose has kinked and snagged on a raised flag.
emoji35.png
emoji35.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Lol that’s the absolute worst . It’s so pathetic that it can catch on them so easy ?

Back