Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Don't like these glass panels in front of the windows

Good idea tench, these buggers are usually high up in the air on mine though so can't be done unless they have double doors in front of them and I can do it from inside. Still a pain though but the customer usually understands. I tell them if I catch them when they're in I'll do them, and if not I'll leave it.

I always say to my jobs that i only clean down to the Edge , and then on the glasspanel itself the rest of the way . Got quite af few of these in my area . 

We would do the top half that you can get to and that would be it Ime certainly not getting a ladder off and trying to do behind it , or I wouldn’t take the job on simple as that there is enough decent work out there without doing jobs like this , we had a development near us with about 15 properties like this got asked to do half of them took one look at it and said no thanks we either do the lot or nothing they had 4 sets per property like what you have posted on three storey town houses 

Latest Posts

Back