Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soft Wash Run Off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Robbo

I have been asked to soft wash a large block paved driveway, which will probably need two applications.

However, half of the driveway is very steep (even steep to walk up) and runs directly into the road, via electric gates, (which itself, is a very steep road).

I know that when I rinse the hypo, it will pour down the drive, onto the pavement and into the road.

Obviously I don't want to bleach the tarmac, or cause any other problems, to neighbours or pedestrians etc.

Has anyone any ideas?

Or should I just pressure wash it, or not bother at all?

I have been asked to soft wash a large block paved driveway, which will probably need two applications.

However, half of the driveway is very steep (even steep to walk up) and runs directly into the road, via electric gates, (which itself, is a very steep road).

I know that when I rinse the hypo, it will pour down the drive, onto the pavement and into the road.

Obviously I don't want to bleach the tarmac, or cause any other problems, to neighbours or pedestrians etc.

Has anyone any ideas?

Or should I just pressure wash it, or not bother at all?

Depending what strength mix you use it wont hurt it anyway we regularly use hypo on Tarmac to kill moss and algy done this for over 10 years never bleached anything 

Back