Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline brushes!!!!

Calamity joe

First post for me , go easy on me lads lol . Just wondering if the xline brushes fitted straight onto gardiner poles . Xline brushes seem great but love gardiner poles because I’ve never had any issues . All information greatly appreciated . 

First post for me , go easy on me lads lol . Just wondering if the xline brushes fitted straight onto gardiner poles . Xline brushes seem great but love gardiner poles because I’ve never had any issues . All information greatly appreciated . 
Great brushes I love the rinse bar one best I've used personally

I Cant get on with the rinse bars, seems to leave dry corners and a lot of spots on hot days as not enough power to the rinse. However their brushes are nice, but I choose to use pencil jets, at the moment I'm using their sill brush, very enjoyable to use

I Cant get on with the rinse bars, seems to leave dry corners and a lot of spots on hot days as not enough power to the rinse. However their brushes are nice, but I choose to use pencil jets, at the moment I'm using their sill brush, very enjoyable to use
Strange that had no issues at all and find rinses better with correct flow. Funny how everyone different though each to there own I love em and all my mates who use them do too. Try alot and find right one for you mate 

Strange that had no issues at all and find rinses better with correct flow. Funny how everyone different though each to there own I love em and all my mates who use them do too. Try alot and find right one for you mate 
What flow do you run at Paul. I run between 45 n 55 and like yourself I like the xline rinse bar. I did have a connector crack within a week but was a simple replacement and back to work

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

What flow do you run at Paul. I run between 45 n 55 and like yourself I like the xline rinse bar. I did have a connector crack within a week but was a simple replacement and back to work

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I use on 3 on varistream digital and a nice rinse live the the rinse bar been using since Sept with no issues. 

Back