Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice aftoon soft washing

tench0771

I helped a friend out today soft washing who is trained in hypo and bio cleaning and I'm now even more confident i did not lurn any thing new as I've done lots of reading ect ect but some times it's a conference thing that makes all the difference there are lots of scare mungerling going on on fb ect that can put people off soft washing i think I'll now start pushing it a bit more as I don't do a lot of it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Well done Tench, I myself did my first softwash on my monoblock. Just mixed it up and sprayed it with a pump sprayer. Think I didn't put in enough surfactant but it did the job and I was only using a brush. Once I get the powerwasher it will make all the difference.

An old wfp brush like a vikan works a treat as it won't all run down if your doing a roof or wall. For patios and drives I just spray on then using a wide stiff broom I agitate it.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back