Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Enigma Vs Vision II

Ah ok. Yeah heard that all before. Thanks anyway.

Enjoy ?
I think in all fairness dave has been using this for about six weeks now and is seeing results,i'll give it another three months then he'll really see some improvements on the cleans and his daily turnover,thing is rwcleaning dave was recommended to use this by his brother who had been a tester for enigma for over a year(and had kept it secret to him)it is an addative that is further forward than what is on the market at the moment.

there are a few on this forum who did the initial testing both of enigma and a device which boosted its cleaning powers both of which have had positive results.

its not for everyone this addative thing but,for those who open their mind and have some good advice-you'd never look back

that's fine mate but,why knock it unless you've tried it?

you may have pre conceptions about addatives and what has worked and what hasn't but don't tar them all with the same brush

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not get on with it i tried it on a big commercial job I did 3 of the huge ground flore windows I clean this job every 2 weeks so did 3 cleaned with it and the glass that was done with enigma was getting more dirty thuis was on sea front so for me it did not benifet over hot pure on it's own

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I don’t think you understood it . Next time you use it open your mind . It will all seem so much better . 
I go buy results lol and it made the glass get dirity quicker so opening my mind will do sod all I don't mean to sound harsh but I'm not going to fulf up something that's clearly doesent give me a advantage. I take my hat off to kev tho and I admire that he is trying to do d the perfect wfp mix to benifit every one and best of luck to him but it would not be fair for me to lie and say it's the best thing since sliced bread when it's not

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I totally agree I would never say I like something unless I did and personally I liked it but there are so many products and such a difference in equipment that not every thing suits everyone. The best you can do is try something and if it suits you then use if if not don’t 

I’ve been using Enigma since last December and I think it’s great personally. Can’t say I have ever noticed it leaving glass dirty, in fact quite the opposite so I’m not sure what has happened on your Windows tench. But I have used it on lots of different types of Windows. Commercial, domestic, big, small, wooden, pvc, aluminium, Georgian etc etc. All with great results and they do defo dry quicker.

If anyone is interested there is a small dosing Pump you can build yourself for less than £25 for injecting additives or Upvc chemicals into your water feed. Injecting Enigma makes it work even better in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been using Enigma since last December and I think it’s great personally. Can’t say I have ever noticed it leaving glass dirty, in fact quite the opposite so I’m not sure what has happened on your Windows tench. But I have used it on lots of different types of Windows. Commercial, domestic, big, small, wooden, pvc, aluminium, Georgian etc etc. All with great results and they do defo dry quicker.

If anyone is interested there is a small dosing Pump you can build yourself for less than £25 for injecting additives or Upvc chemicals into your water feed. Injecting Enigma makes it work even better in my opinion.
@tench0771cleans besides the sea, salt, wind and birds are much worse the closer you are to the coast. Any potential residue left behind is going to make a much bigger difference in his, and my, environment. I do seafront properties fortnightly and they are usually dirtier than some 3 monthly jobs I do miles inland. 

lee/tench and part timer could you send me some pics via pm's and maybe details of what you are wanting to clean? thanks in advance 
Never bothered doing before and after photos, the spray from the ocean leaves salt deposits on the windows, and they almost look like bathroom windows. Comes off with water, just looks terrible, and the next day can be as bad as before. 

Back