Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Josh Foster

how to get them first customers

tnwindowcleaning

Doing a leaflet drop worked well for me, especially this time of year when your out and about putting them in letterboxes speak to everyone!! You never know. I got a new customer as she was walking past with her dog. Saw me get out the van. 20 mins later i went round gave her a quote turned into a £30 job every month and her neighbours called today wanting quotes too. Facebook i find is good. Its free easy and easy to use. Offer to do friends and families windows cheaper in exchange for reviews and likes and shares.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

scottish cleaning service

I got a solar panel clean the same way. Standing beside my van and a guy asked if I could clean his panels. Once you get into a conversation, who knows where it will led too.

laddergarder

My prefered method is flyers. You should get a 1or 2% return. So start thinking thousands of flyers not hundreds.

I have had good success with both word doc flyers, and flyers created on Photoshop. Just keep it short and to the point if you can.

PerfectPames

I bought 500 cards from vistaprint, some equipment, and hit up every business in town. People see you cleaning windows and will ask when you will clean theirs. Then you hand them your card. Instant customer. I’ve cleaned local businesses for pennies just to get the residential stuff.
Pennies here in Utah USA...tuppence for you brits!

Green Pro Clean Ltd
8 minutes ago, PerfectPames said:

Pennies here in Utah USA...tuppence for you brits!

I think you have that slightly backwards... pennies here are probably worth about $50 of your Yankee Monopoly dollars. 😉