Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quote ideas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How are you thinking of doing the internals with the height, stock and customers in the way? Health and Safety will be a major issue with this one. 

Externals could better be done on a Sunday early or evening after the shop closes.

If it was my enquiry I would pass up on it. The risk would be too high in my view @Cjtb. This has all the hall marks of a disaster waiting to happen.

How are you thinking of doing the internals with the height, stock and customers in the way? Health and Safety will be a major issue with this one. 
Externals could better be done on a Sunday early or evening after the shop closes.

If it was my enquiry I would pass up on it. The risk would be too high in my view [mention=6123]Cjtb[/mention]. This has all the hall marks of a disaster waiting to happen.

Thanks for the advice, I did wonder how I'd do the internals as I'm a wfp cleaner!
If I got the job I'd invest in some good trad equipment on poles!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thanks for the advice, I did wonder how I'd do the internals as I'm a wfp cleaner!
If I got the job I'd invest in some good trad equipment on poles!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Cleaning at height trad is very difficult and takes a lot of practice. It will be more difficult if the glass sits back in box section frames.

You will have the added disadvantage of having sales promotions infront of the store windows. You will also most likely have self opening doors. Someones law says that when the time comes to switch them off, ten thousand customers want access.

In this instance we found that portion of customers get very abusive when they have a wait a few moments for the doors to be cleaned, especially when they are in a hurry.

I certainly wouldn't want to learn these skills in that environment.

I would want £75 as long as it can be done for 7am inside, wfp outsides and I would use my large corner ladder AFrame   With the m8rix under the ladder if early access is not possible I would swerve it

Back