Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing company’s.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BlueClearChoice

Just wanted to ask. Has anyone ever used WPS Generation Canvass or wildfire or kapreenterprises. I’m thinking about using one of them to get me some work. Just seeing if anyone has and how good they are.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I spoke to Darren last week. The leads sounded great. But just wanted to know if anyone had used any of theses company’s too.

I've uswd quite a few including one of the above.

Most companies are the same, they get you the work then what happens next is a lottery. You might keep a lot of them or you might lose most of them.

I've uswd quite a few including one of the above.

Most companies are the same, they get you the work then what happens next is a lottery. You might keep a lot of them or you might lose most of them.

How come you buy work off canvassers that you’ve almost admitted is dead money but you won’t buy good established work privately?
Would you not rather pay 6x plus for guaranteed work rather than 3x for maybes.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

How come you buy work off canvassers that you’ve almost admitted is dead money but you won’t buy good established work privately?
Would you not rather pay 6x plus for guaranteed work rather than 3x for maybes.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile mob

If I could find a round that suites me I would. The problem is I've never found one out of the dozen I've come across that suits how I work.

They are either trad rounds, all cash collection, in areas that I don't fancy like council or terraced. Or mainly they are just underpriced. 

I prefer having work canvassed because I can build the round how I want, I don't take on cash payers, poor access etc so these get weeded out as I go.

I don't want to buy someone else's way of working.

All things being equal, i.e I could find a round that suits then yes I agree with you. But I've yet to find a round I want so easier to build or have one built.

Would you use them again?

I've only used kapre.

To answer your question I used them about 6 times. But no I dont think i will  use them again, not because they are no good..they do as they say..but there are companys now that offer better deals, WPS and canvassing kings both guarantee 4 cleans.

Who did you use mate?

I've used kapre and canvassing kings.

Both are good to deal with, won't rip you off and do as they say.

Kapre got me the better priced work.

Canvassing kings prices were not as good but thus far has replaced cancels so has worked out better value for money.

Both are fine and Do a good job.

Latest Posts

Back